Friday, July 3, 2009

some mISSIon update~~

Let me talk about some outdated news.

The result of last semester.

It is actually released last week..

As I mension b4. if I wanna graduate with 1st class degree..

I have to push my result in the range. And last sem is my last chance.

So, I really put a lot of efford and hardworking last semester in order to achieve my target.

Unforturenately, after 4 months hard work, I only manage to get a 3.68 for last semester. And

only able to increase my CGPA a little bit to 3.62..like saturated d the value.. haha

Is actually quite good already but again I think I shd can do better de..

self expectation very high. Haha.. But wat to do.. not enough clever. And fail in managing my

time again.(always find myself excuses..down)

The subject which I shd get A à Advance mircoP. end up get B+ cause of stupid mistake in final

exam.... AIC final paper is super duper easy but I oso do badly end up get a B.. so sien lol..

no any surprise also when the result released …all in predicted..

vr fast I was now in final year d, after this long long training period, have to bac to campus and

proceed with the final 2 semester d ..

Meanwhile I have to really think about and do a lot of research in order to choose a suitable FYP

topic and get ready for the remaining 4 subjects.

加油!


Tat day too free in office so generate the bottom graph.haha.




My saturated CGPA...Still can be increase??

7 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

hahaha.. walau pang chong han, u really so eng r, graph oso generate out to c..

honestly, u really can achieve better 1 le.. sayang, ur 1st sem too "njoy" liao..

gambateh in ur final yr lo.. =)

Chong Han said...

yalo...tat day too eng till nthg to do ma.. haha.. but now start busy d..lol..my 1st sem is horrible nite mare le.. now too late d lol..

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. seems like evry sem oso nite mare for u 1.. wat's wrong tis time?

Anonymous said...

can i think!
just have to believe it!

-jenna- said...

lao gong, i'll always support u de lo..
ok? no matter how.. u r always 1st class in my heart..
just do ur best !!!

Chong Han said...

haha..just 顺其自然咯, do my best lo...for this final year..haha.. i believe i can do it de! FYP get A ! haha.. dreaming. .

~SiMoN~ said...

hehe.. al great thgs begin from dream. keep on dreaming.. hahaha.. :-p

anyway, add oil. I'm waiting for ur Ax treat le...