Sunday, June 21, 2009

Interns Life


So fast already finish 2 weeks of my training d, 14 weeks remaining.

If u ask me whether I happy with this job or not, I really don’t know. Haha. Working in Schneider is actually very relax and free most of the time. What I do is just as the assist to all the project engineers. The job scope is basically do some words, excel, autocad editing, data entry and so on. All these are 手板眼见功夫 and I really can’t learn much here. What I expected is to do something that more technical or related to the electrical field (cause is an electrical company). But from my observation, those engineer also not much technical things to do. Really regret why I choose pure-E major last time..have to due with stupid VLSI, VHDL, DSP, programming etc.. Electrical engineer is more relax in fact.. Haha.. Therefore, until this point I still can’t learn anything yet. I waste 90% of my working hours in surfing, chatting, sms-ing, or dreaming. Really no future. Haha.

There are actually chances for me to follow those engineers go to site. In condition the engineer wan to bring me out. I think should be a good experience and learning opportunity if I can go out. My supervisor already told those engineers to bring us out if they wan. But the problem is most of the engineers here are not very friendly, even if ask them go lunch also they don’t wan join most of the times. Perhaps they are busy sometimes. but I really have to build better relationship with them so that they can bring me out. Haha. But is ok, cause is good for me to strengthen my communication skill. Haha. I will cope with it and hope to go out for at least 1 project in this internship period.



My company


My working table


View fr my window..




Something extra~~



View fr tallest bulding of Klang



sweet~~hehe



No comments: