After 1 month work in Schneider, found that my job scope is not much technical.
If I was a management or business student, then my work shd be fine.
But then, as a future engineer, is really hard to be satisfy. Haha..
For this week, my manager went to France d,
Supposing I must be vr free de,
Yes I am.
But 1 thing annoyed was the colleague fr downstairs who fr other department vr troublesome..
Ask me to do all stupid things for 3 days continuously.
Haih, wat to do , cheap labor, everyone like to bully.
Although I was super duper free this week. haha
Really down, my dept de ppls oso seldom ask me do work..
But others dept de ppls pula ask me do.
Somemore call me go up and down so many times.
Sien rite?
Next, regarding my unfavorable financial situation,
Current status ~ negative RM1300
Never feel so down since I was in University,
Really broke d,
Due to fail financial planning and overspent.
Stupid ptptn loan only will be debit on August.
My 350 salary oso no news yet till now..
How to survice??
Next sem must take financial planning and wealth management subject as Co-curriculum so tat tis kind of tragedy wont happen again.. Really bo mood when bo lui..
My new table, this will be my permanent place til d end of my training.
my self capture photo when too free in office.. haha
Factory Acceptance Test by the TNB inspector in Schneider factory, i follow up the whole process and this can say the only time i involve in technical work in whole internship period..donno when only i gt chance to go site..haih..

1 comment:
lao gong.. no matter how i oso will be by ur side de lo..
internship very fast end dy de..
so just stay happy and do what lao gong wanna do lo..
i support lao gong lo..
i love u.. muax muax..
Post a Comment